1) Your Loose Teas - the webmaster
2) Embassy House Tea and CAJ Consultants - the USA importers of record.
Our postal address is:
P.O. Box 542762
Lake Worth Florida, 33454
Also, we can be reached through any contact form on this site.
Our policy demands that we provide a secure shopping environment. We appreciate your business and we respect and guard your privacy. In order to complete your order or to satisfy your request for information, you will be asked to provide certain personal information. Safeguards are in place to ensure the security and privacy of your information. The safeguards are detailed below.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identification information, but they do enable us to provide features such as welcoming you back to our site using your name and storing items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Secure Web Site Browsing
In order to be sure that information transferred between your browser and our server is secure, it is important to be aware of the security information available to you through your browser.
Once you enter the Checkout process (when you're ready to purchase the items you have put into your Shopping Cart), your connection to our server becomes secure. To confirm this, look at the bottom of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser) you can be sure that your information is secure.
You can also ensure security by checking the URL line of your browser. When you enter the secure area of our site, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https".
Data Collection In A Secure Environment
In several areas of our site, we ask you to provide information by filling out and submitting an online form. These areas include:
1) Checkout, where we ask for name, address, e-mail, credit card and other information needed to complete your order
2) Other forms, where we ask for your e-mail address and other information as needed
3) Our software is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Visa and MasterCard list Shopify as an approved shopping cart software company.
1) To improve our Web site (in the case of customer feedback)
2) To mail out our opt-in e-zines
3) To notify consumers about updates to our Website (in the case of subscription forms)
4) To send special notices to our customers who purchase one or more products (in the case of successful orders through the Order Form).
We aggregate statistics about our online sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors like Google. We may share these with related third parties, but these general statistics never include any information about you (or anyone else) personally.
By purchasing online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. Again, you can unsubscribe from these at any time.
We record IP addresses as a demographic part of our aggregate statistics (mentioned above). But we do not link this to your shopper information with the following exceptions:
1) When you place an order using our online checkout process, we may correlate your IP address with your order in cases of fraudulent credit card use
2) In the case of a suspected fraudulent order, we may share this with the financial institution that issued the credit card
3) We may also share this IP information with law enforcement authorities if we determine use of the credit card was fraudulent.
We also use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server computers, and to administer our Website.